Now this isn't your normal contest so be sure to read thru the post all the way to the end.
Also at the end you will get a chance to see what I took and added to the chain. That is one the things that I had find to be so wonderful about this tour is how the chain is going to change at each one of the stop. Almost like a living thing.
Now onto the rules for the tour.
1. The winner of the chain will be allowed to take up to 30 beads from this chain. They will then replace each bead they took, with another handmade bead, charm or pendant of equal quality. It is so important that the quality of the beads be maintained, so that we can keep the Art Bead Love Tour alive. We want to share consistent quality with the next winner. If you make your own handmade beads or components, it’s a great way to get your beads into the world for people to try them out, or, if you hoard collect art beads, it’s a great way to share your collection and get some new additions as well. (Art Beads should be handmade by an artist, and not mass produced, such as Hill Tribes Silver beads or others like them). Remember the focus is on creating handmade with handmade and beads/components taken should be replaced with beads/components that are made by an individual not an organization.
2. The winner must have a blog, and will post pictures of what was taken and what was added, in order to keep an account of the chains progress and to keep our followers drooling. Please be sure to give credit to the bead artists as well.
3. The winner will then have a giveaway, just like this one, to keep passing the chain on and on. Rules can be copied and pasted from here.
4. When you repost your giveaway (remember you can copy and paste from here)-a list should be added to show where the chain has gone, with links to each previous blog. Ultimately, this will end up being a very long list!
Look where the chain has been……
6. There will be a button on the Love My Art Jewelry Website that links to the current blog and giveaway- so if you have the chain, it will link to your blog, that way our followers can have another chance to win it.
7. You MUST exchange your beads and have your giveaway completed within two weeks of receiving the chain. (Please please please, if you can not adhere to the above rules, do not enter the giveaway at this time. It will go on and on and you can always enter at a later date.) There will be a button on the side bar of our blog so that you can track where the chain currently is.
OK- How to Enter:
1. You must have a blog to enter.
2. Leave a comment below (make sure your email is linked to your blog or leave it in the comment. Entries without emails will not qualify)
3. Share on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for extra chances to win. Leave a comment for each way you share, with a link if possible.
4. Winner will pay shipping and will be billed through paypal-small priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation $6.00.
5. Open only to our readers in the United States- due to problems with tracking and shipping overseas (sorry). Please note- I am having a small giveaway on my blog for our international friends only!!! So hop over to enter.
6. Check back here on
7. Good luck and share the love of handmade! Please, if you have any questions, you can email Staci
directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay now onto the pics!
Here is what the chain looks like now. Oh and please forgive the pics. I did get in my light tent but now I need to get a table to set it up on. It's too big for me to have it set up on a shared table.
Here are the one that I am adopting. I really need to go back thru and figure out who made what so that I can use them for entering contests at various blogs.
|From Golem Studios.|
|From Earthenwood Studio|
|From Sue Beads|