|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The one that fit perfectly for everything that I am planning on this next year is ACHIEVE. I have several goals that I would like to see come to completion and manifest themselves.
- I plan on finally get the home loan on our current house.
- I plan on making and sharing a new piece of jewelry every week for the Year Of Jewelry Project.
- I plan on posting a minimum of 200 blog posts next year.
- I hope to finally get the disability approved for Saje as there is no way that he will be able to work since he has to keep his feet elevated for several hours a day.
- I plan on working on my Artfire shop and actually start selling there.
Did you choose a word for 2014? Or do you go for the more traditional resolutions?