If looking for the 2015 Spring Fashionista click here.
- I just love the copper bangle that I won from Patti of My Addictions. I haven't taken it off since it arrived. She made it oval rather then round so it doesn't get in my way when I am typing. She makes the most beautiful copper jewelry and I have added a few more things to my wish list.
- I HATE Daylight Savings Time! It always takes me a couple weeks to get over the lag it causes.
- Kharma, my Pomeranian Devil, has an ulcer on his eye that requires eye drops every two hours. This isn't making for a happy husband and I have been hearing about it. I swear these guys are as bad as kids. Overall all though, he is a rather healthy fourteen year old.
- Happy Friday the 13th! This has actually always been a lucky day for me.
- Having fun entering all the contests for the Fashionista and crossing my fingers.
- Waiting to hear from the title company that everything is a go is NO fun. I have wanted this house the first time I saw it almost ten years ago, now it is almost mine. I am finally really working towards a long term goal. Safety and security for my fur kids and Saje.
- Been cat sitting for the last month and I have come to the conclusion that one cat tree for four cats is not enough when they don't all get along.
- Jing is fully convinced that she will fit into a tiny dog bed. Even if it means falling out the sides.