|English: Cross-sectioned and whole Hardy Kiwifruit ( Actinidia arguta ), commonly called "Baby Kiwis" or "Kiwi Berries". These particular Hardy Kiwis were grown in New Zealand during the February 2010 season. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Wow! It has been a couple weeks since I posted so I figured that I had better let everyone know that I am still alive. Just been immersing myself in Dragon Age and making jewelry. Didn't realize that it had been so long since I had posted though. Sorry about that.
- Got set up again with one of the local CSAs to get organic fruits and vegetables. Got my first box on Wednesday and it all looks beautiful. It included beets though which I am not that fond off since they dye everything pink. It also had Kiwi Berries. I had never even heard of them but they are pretty good. Has anyone else tried them before?
- Been working on a new jewelry collection based around some ceramics from Africa. I am finding that I really like these beads because they tend to be lighter then the norm. Some gorgeous designs too.
- We finally got some cooler, wetter weather for a week but it looks like we are back to hot. It is supposed to be back up in the 80s this weekend. I love the heat but it is killing my green Northwest scenery and the fires are enough to make my cry.
- Get to meet up with my Red Hat friends on Saturday to explore the Tacoma Art Museum. I am looking forward to it and I can't wait to see what kind of jewelry designs come out of it. I will be sure to get some pics up next week.