For the last several years, I have chosen a word of the year. Some years, it gave me a goal and others...well let's say that I don't remember the one from last year. This years word took a while to gel but I finally settled on 'GROW'.
And here are some of my goals for the year. And to keep myself on track, I am going to posting my progress monthly.
- Take at least three classes this year. They will probably be online though I am going to see what I can take through work also
- Host a blog hop. Still thinking about the theme though.
- Read at least a 100 books. (This one should be a snap because as you all know, I am an avid reader)
- Try a new International food.
- Participate in more blog hops.
- Be more active in keeping up with the blogs I follow (Not sure how to track that one).
- Finish the spare room. Thinking about setting it up as a bedroom/office/photo room.
- Work on selling more jewelry.
- Post more! I really fell out of the habit since I am on my tablet more then my laptop. In fact, I am writing this on my iPad but I can't seem to add pics to my posts except from my computer. Rather sucks since I have the pics on my phone/tablet.
So do you go the resolution route or have you set up some goals for 2016? What are you plans for the brand new year?